Thursday, November 01, 2007

Our Halloween Night

Here's some pictures of our halloween night. Shaelyn just did some trick or treating by my dad's neighborhood. When we got to my Dad's house, it was still pretty nice weather. She got some candy from Grandpa and Ann, we left the van there to walk across the street to the development. Around the 2nd house, it started to rain. Not a lot but sprinkles. About 1/2 way, it started to rain harder, which made her move a little faster. We were done in about 20 minutes. After getting back to the van, Dad was coming out, getting ready to look for us.




Here's the little princess before getting wet.

















Shaelyn after we were home. You can see her hair's a bit wet.
















The sky was looking pink on the way home.













We spotted a rainbow in the sky when we were leaving Dad's house. I got a picture of it just before it disappeared. It was beautiful. I love rainbows.



















11 comments:

Cheri said...

Very cute pictures and I love the rainbow! How nice of dad to start to come looking for you!

Knit-Wit said...

Looks like a fun night despite the rain. Rainbows are pretty cool.

Anonymous said...

the rainbow is cool in the dark- and i was about ready to turn into college and it starts to rain- i pull in and it downpours! why coudn't it have waited 5min. for me to get to my dorm? i sat in my car and waited it out!
~Kay~

Anonymous said...

It was not a nice night was it? Looks like your daughter still got some gooooooood candy.

No trick or treaters here so I ran to the grocery store and had fun seeing all the little kids in the neighborhood.

Mari said...

She looks cute - I have something for her tomorrow. Tell her I will take one of the Hersheys bars!

Sheri said...

super cute!!! Love the rainbow as well!

Anonymous said...

Funny how the rain doesn't deter children....
I love rainbows too,we had a rainbow on our wedding day.
I am glad your little princess had fun!!

Laura said...

She's cute even as a wet princess. I said to Aaron on Halloween that I don't even remember a nice day for Halloween. It's always dark and drizzly.

I'm glad she had fun anyway!

LeslieW. said...

I love the princess costume! I know you had fun!

Dena said...

What a beautiful princess and by the looks of the loot well worth the rain! What a pretty night - great picture of the rainbow!

The Birds Nest said...

She looks so cute!! It looks like she raked in the loot!! Pez and full size candy bars? Good for her!! I love rainbows too!!