Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving to All





I know many of my blogger friends have expressed this same sentiment for today. But I also want to wish you all a wonderful Thanksgiving. I know some of you out there will not be celebrating this holiday because you aren't in the USA but I am thankful for getting to know you too throughout this past year. May those of you who are here enjoy the time together with friends and family. In spite of the complaints we may have, we have much to be thankful for. They are predicting some snow for tonight and tomorrow, so stay safe.


8 comments:

Mari said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too - I'll miss seeing you this year.

A Captured Reflection said...

Have a great Thanksgiving. I love that you have this event in the States (and Canada but at a different time isn't it?). I want to come over and play with you all. I don't know too much about Thanksgiving, bit about pilgrims and freedom but just scratching the surface really...I'm hoping someone will blog more about it (hint hint). Aren't I cheeky, but I'm very interested too. Ally and I will have to share Liberation Day with you next May (that's our day of celebrating - well it was, I don't live in my own country any more)

Cheri said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too- hopefully I'll be able to say that in person tomorrow!!!!

LeslieW. said...

Thanks, so much for the sweet holiday wish...just wanted you to know it's 85 degrees here! Hahaha

Get some pictures of the snow, I think that's as close as we will get!

Anonymous said...

Happy turkey day!

Bundle up and enjoy the snow..NOT! hehe.

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving! This is the hardest holiday for us to celebrate in Japan. Can't cook a turkey without an oven. :)

We went out to eat today. I had shrimp fettucine alfredo for Thanksgiving dinner.:)

My children have no concept or appreciation for this holiday. It breaks my heart. It's just not the same not being in the States to celebrate it.

Sheri said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too! So much to be thankful for!:)

Unknown said...

Hi Terri
I tagged you for random facts meme. check out my blog