Friday, November 16, 2007

I've been Tagged




This is what you do. Link to the person that tagged you, that would be Karen and post the rules on your blog.

Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here are my 7 random things:

1. Katelyn, my oldest daughter, was born 5 weeks early and only weighed 3 lbs. 9 oz.

2. My ancestry comes from the Netherlands in Holland.

3. I love cappucino's in spite of the fact that I do not drink coffee. Must be
because there is chocolate in it!

4. If my Mom had her way, my name would have been Michelle.

5. I have always lived within a 10 mile radius of where I grew up.

6. My poor husband is the only male in the family. We have 3 daughters and even
our 3 cats and 2 dogs are females. (We tell him that he's just very blessed)

7. This may be hard for some of you to believe but I used to pick on my sister, Cheri when we were younger. I would tell her
that a bug named Ben, (who I could talk to) would go in her ear and eat her brain
if she didn't do what I wanted her to do. We love each other a lot now!


Now I'm supposed to name 7 people to tag but I'm leaving this open to those of you who would like to participate. If you do, just link back to me.


7 comments:

Cheri said...

Now everyone should really feel sorry for me for what I've put up with all these years!
Cheri

Mari said...

I'm glad you were honest. At least now people will know what is really inside you!
This was fun to read!

Anonymous said...

Michelle? Are you kidding? Then there would be no Mari, Cheri, and Terri...life would not be as sweet!

Great fun to read by the way.

I'm Tara. said...

Okay - #7 made me laugh out loud. Where do kids think these things up??? That was fun to read -- I just did the same thing on mine yesterday!!

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

The Birds Nest said...

Love getting to know you better. I'm glad you weren't Michelle. I like the whole Mari, Terri and Cheri thing a lot better. I think it fits you three amazing sisters!!

Laura said...

I liked this - I learned some things! Of course I new you picked on Cheri but I didn't know that Grandma wanted to name you Michelle. I agree that Terri is a lot better!