Friday, November 16, 2007
I've been Tagged
This is what you do. Link to the person that tagged you, that would be Karen and post the rules on your blog.
Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here are my 7 random things:
1. Katelyn, my oldest daughter, was born 5 weeks early and only weighed 3 lbs. 9 oz.
2. My ancestry comes from the Netherlands in Holland.
3. I love cappucino's in spite of the fact that I do not drink coffee. Must be
because there is chocolate in it!
4. If my Mom had her way, my name would have been Michelle.
5. I have always lived within a 10 mile radius of where I grew up.
6. My poor husband is the only male in the family. We have 3 daughters and even
our 3 cats and 2 dogs are females. (We tell him that he's just very blessed)
7. This may be hard for some of you to believe but I used to pick on my sister, Cheri when we were younger. I would tell her
that a bug named Ben, (who I could talk to) would go in her ear and eat her brain
if she didn't do what I wanted her to do. We love each other a lot now!
Now I'm supposed to name 7 people to tag but I'm leaving this open to those of you who would like to participate. If you do, just link back to me.