Friday, September 01, 2006

I've been busy


Well, I 've received a complaint that there has been nothing on my blog lately. Sorry! Hopefully by this picture you can see that I've been extremely busy. Anyone who sees Shaelyn's room knows that it does not typically look like this. First of all, we moved the bed and furniture around. After that, I decided to do some major cleaning. I cleaned out all the drawers ( and organized) under her bed. Then I tackled her closet. What a mess. I organized all her games and puzzles. Her bookcase was next and last her dresser. All of her summer clothes were sorted to make room for all the new ones
from Halle. This took me until after supper but I did feel accomplished. Hopefully, it can stay looking this way for a while. I have been making her pick it up every day so we're trying to establish a pattern here.
The other picture shows what I did before her room. Our lawn was so long because our mower had been broken. I decided to tackle that first in the morning. So that took me about 2 1/2 hours earlier. So sorry, I don't have anything much more of interest to share but that's my life! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's nice to hear from you again! I can see you have been productive in your time away from the computer, so I'll forgive you this time, but don't let it happen too often! Mari