Sunday, September 17, 2006

Sisterly love

While I was out mowing my lawn yesterday, or from the way it looked - my jungle grass - I was watching Shaelyn and Chelsea. They were on the swingset together sharing a swing. It was so cute. I really wanted to get a picture but I was too slow and I really wanted it to be natural. I love it when they get along. It's either "feast or famine" with those two. Just seeing Shaelyn so happy to play with her sister really made me wonder, "I wonder what her life (and ours) would be like if she still lived in the orphanage in China" I really am thankful that she is now ours even though there are days when it can be difficult. I love my family and wouldn't give them up for anything.

1 comment:

Cheri said...

It is wonderful to see your kids loving each other isn't it!
I guess if it happened every day we wouldn't appreciate it so much when it does happen.