Monday, October 30, 2006

The Shack

Here's some of my pictures of The Shack. We really had a good time - despite the weather. Sunday we were able to get a few more pictures. Here's the girls - loving picture time. I wish we could have had more time on Saturday to walk around on the trails but it was just too windy and rainy out.

I love seeing these two together. Shaelyn sure does love her Uncle Duane. During this time, he had become her personal chauffeur. Every time they walked, she had to be on his shoulders.







What a beautiful place. I had never been there before. Everything was done in in the rustic look. Our rooms were beautiful and the food was delicious. I can't believe how much they feed you there. It was rough on the poor treadmill this morning. This will be a weekend that everyone will remember. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are great pictures. You would never know by looking at them how cold it was outside! Mari