Thursday, August 17, 2006

Shipshewana


Sorry I haven't put anything up lately. I've been having blog issues and some of my postings didn't go through. And then Tuesday and Wednesday, we were gone to Shipshewana. I know that those of you who see Cheri's blog will see the same sort of pictures but what can I do - we were together. We had a great time eating at the Essenhaus. The food is always delicious and the family loved it.





Here's some of the horses and buggies the Amish use. Shaelyn loved watching for the horses. That gave here something to do so that she didn't have any fits while we were driving. Actually, she didn't do too bad driving this time (although on the way there, she slept for the first 1 1/2 hours) but we were grateful for small miracles! Posted by Picasa

No comments: