Saturday, August 26, 2006

The final days of Summer


Well, as you can see, this signifies the end of summer for us. The pool is coming down. We decided that it wasn't really worth it to keep it up anymore because school is starting next week and we really won't have time to swim anymore. We really haven't swum in it for over a week because of the fair. As we were taking it down though - I thought - this is ridiculous. It was so sticky and humid today - we should be swimming. But I don't want to wait until it's too late and then it's cold and rainy.


We went out for pizza and then to Temptations by the lake for ice cream tonight. Here's what the poor pool is looking like now. We'll finish the rest of the clean up on Monday. Oh- the sadness of it all! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not ready to see that yet! You will have to drag me kicking and screaming into fall, because I know what comes after it (the s word!) I know I'm not ready for that. Keep enjoying summer! mari

Cheri said...

I think our pool will be up for another week or so and then ours comes down too!
I however am ready for fall- I love fall and can't wait for the wonderful cool temps!
Cheri