Monday, September 24, 2007

Things that Make me Smile



Cheri has tagged me for Things that Make Me Smile. Wow, I have to give this some thought. Here goes -

1: The changing of the seasons - it's been so hot here. We set another record high today. Whenever a new season hits, I'm ready for it.

2. Watching Millie when we get home - she's so hilarious. I'll video it sometime. She gets so excited that her whole back half is moving back and forth.

3. Shaelyn sleeping - I love to look at her when she sleeps. It's about the only time I see her still.

4. Full Orchestra at Church - Every month, we get together with flutes, clarinets, violins, piano, etc. I especially love it on Christmas and Easter. The full sound just makes you want to praise even more.

5. Shaelyn in the shower - She will stand in the shower forever and just play with her toys. Then she usually starts singing. It's great to hear.

6. Getting a bargain at the store - I bought Shaelyn a new winter dress, Saturday. I got a great deal. I'll post pictures of it soon.

7. Listening to my girls - Whenever anything exciting happens, they usually have a lot to tell me. I love it that they are willing to share with me yet.

8. Shaelyn and Dave - Shaelyn always has a lot planned for Dave to do - games, books or helping outside. She's great at keeping him busy.

9. Dave getting overtime hours - You have to know my family for this. Dave's job is always so up and down with the economy in Michigan. You never know when he will get laid off, so when there's work; we're happy.

10. USA flag - I love watching my country's flag flying in the wind. I know some of you are from different country's and I'm sure you feel the same way about your flag. You just have to love the freedom's we have.

Now I have to tag a few of you. I'm sending this to:Bonnie and Dena,

8 comments:

Mari said...

Those are good things - although I would have thought that I would be mentioned there someplace!

Cheri said...

I love that you put the flag in there. I wish I had thought of that- I really do love our flag- not so much because of it's design but because I really do love our country and I'm so proud to be an American!

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of the dog---where did you get that? Is he yours?
I agree with the U.S. flag. I didn't realize how special it was to me until I moved over here to Japan. We have a bathroom decorated with the U.S. flag theme. I too, am proud to be an American!

Dena said...

YEAH FUN!!! I will have to think of a great list like yours!

Dena said...

YEAH FUN!!! I will have to think of a great list like yours!

Dena said...

YEAH FUN!!! I will have to think of a great list like yours!

LeslieW. said...

I love the doggie picture, absolutely! It's a great list.

Bonnie said...

Love this post ! And I've been tagged !!! I'll have to get right to work on my list !! :)