Friday, March 23, 2007

A little quiet, please


Shaelyn was supposed to be picking up her things in the living room last night. I go upstairs and she says something to me. I couldn't really understand her and I look and she's got tape on her mouth. "What are you doing?" I ask her. She tells me she's got duct tape on her mouth. "Why?" Her answer was, "She would like it a little quiet in here while she's trying to pick up"Obviously she knows she is the main reason our house has noise issues.
Now this may look like something I do regularly to her but I am innocent. She came up with this idea all by herself.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This (like Cheri's post today), needs to be scrapbooked! So cute - Mari

Just Another Day In Paradise said...

Absolutely-very funny

Laura said...

Where does she come up with this stuff? That is too funny? And why doesn't she have any clothes on to clean her room?

terri said...

Laura -
You have to remember who the child is!