Friday, March 23, 2007

A little quiet, please


Shaelyn was supposed to be picking up her things in the living room last night. I go upstairs and she says something to me. I couldn't really understand her and I look and she's got tape on her mouth. "What are you doing?" I ask her. She tells me she's got duct tape on her mouth. "Why?" Her answer was, "She would like it a little quiet in here while she's trying to pick up"Obviously she knows she is the main reason our house has noise issues.
Now this may look like something I do regularly to her but I am innocent. She came up with this idea all by herself.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This (like Cheri's post today), needs to be scrapbooked! So cute - Mari

Cheri said...

Absolutely-very funny

Laura said...

Where does she come up with this stuff? That is too funny? And why doesn't she have any clothes on to clean her room?