Saturday, March 17, 2007

The busyness of a Saturday

After a great night of scrapbooking, I slept in a bit this morning. Shaelyn woke me up wanting breakfast at 8:30 and I wasn't really ready to get up. Dave had to go to work with AMR this morning and the girls were at an overnight youth retreat from church. So Shaelyn, got some cereal out while I continued to lay in bed. The owner of Dave's shop called and wondered if he could come in this afternoon for a special project. When he came home at 3:00, he got dressed to go to that job. As we were talking, the girls came home. Their retreat was a mystery so I was interested in finding out where they went. They ended up at the Double JJ resort. They both had a really good time. They said the water slides were a lot of fun. They got to stay in the cabins which were nice. (as some of us can recall) They were given the double jj breakfast. What a deal - they only had to pay $25!! I think it was a pretty good weekend.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Sounds like Uncle Dave got the short end of that stick - he's running around working and everyone else is having fun! I was tired after scrapbooking too! (and from having to put up with that stupid women at the end of the table!) :)