Monday, February 05, 2007

You gotta love it!



I love a good old fashioned snow storm. Mostly because I don't have to drive in it. As you can see, our picnic table is covered. We even made snow ice cream! I love seeing it all piled up. Thanks to Cheri, Lexi has made it indoors too. She called on Friday and said it was too cold for her to be out. So in she came. Chelsea and I did the work of giving her a bath. She has her kennel in the basement by the woodstove. I was really hoping she would remember where to go "potty" So far, she's done pretty good. She had 1 little accident in Katelyn's room. When we put her out Friday night, she gave us this pitiful little look about why she was outside. She seemed to say that she was an indoor dog now. I think she loves it when it gets really cold because she gets to stay inside. We'll see how long this lasts. I must admit, I feel really bad for her outside. She is having to much fun in the house. It was really nice staying home all day Saturday and Sunday and then having a snow day today too. Dave had to work Friday night and Saturday. He said the roads were horrid on Saturday. I was really glad when he made it back home. But Katelyn had to go to work this morning. I was a "little" nervous about that. Especially when I saw her slowly creeping up the hill by our house. I was just waiting for that car to go sliding backwards down. She said it was an interesting trip in. She also wondered if she was going to go down backwards too. So I told her to take it easy on the way home. Hopefully, things will be a little better then. Hope you all stayed safe too in the Blizzard of 07.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Yes, it has been horrible. I have already had two spin outs and I don't want to go out again. I find it interesting that Lexi chose Katelyn's room to have her accident in...