Saturday, February 10, 2007

I'm back

Well, I have returned back to my computer. As most of you know, I have been working with Laura at the floral shop for the past few days. It started as just going in to help out on Thursday night. I kind of enjoyed it (minus the bouquet making) so I worked it out to go in Friday night too. Well then I really wanted to finish out the week, so I went in till noon this morning. My fingers look a little worse for the wear now but I feel like I accomplished something and I even have a little bouquet that I took home. Now I'm working on the menu for high school supper at church tomorrow. You may know that I'm more than a little stressed over this project. I've planned meatball subs with some side dishes. I hope it works. You can think of me tomorrow at 6:00 while this is going on. I cannot wait till this is over. Tonight we're heading over to Playworld with Cheri and my cousin. Hopefully, we can somewhat sit back and relax because I'm somewhat tired from the last few days.

2 comments:

Cheri said...

I'm sure your supper went just fine! I'm glad it's over too because now you can start concentrating on OUR trip to S. Dakota!!!!
Yeah!!!! It's going to be so awesome!

Laura said...

I am very glad you came to join me! We had so much fun and time went a lot slower after you left - and guess what - I got stuck making bouqets again - slightly different, but still not fun.

I'm sure you meal went great!