Wednesday, June 04, 2008

I Love You This Much!

UPDATE: I have received a complaint from someone who shall remain anonymous. Someone was not feeling love so I'm going to also have to include:
Ginger from Just a Thought!
I hope she knows I love her!!





I received this award from my sister, Mari. Since all of my blogging family members have received this, I'll give to it a few bloggy friends. These are people who's blogs I read every day and love to hear about.


Jennifer from Nickernoodles Nonsense
Sheri - from Super Sammy!
Cheryl from Cherdecor
Bonnie from Simple Beauty

So I'm sending love across the US and even across a few oceans. Hope you'll catch my hug!


8 comments:

Cheri said...

I like your new signature- did you just get it?

Anonymous said...

So I'm not loved? Who knew?

Mari said...

That Ginger - she told me she doesn't do awards and now she's complaining? She knows we all love her!

Anonymous said...

Aw, just bless your big, old heart! I think Mari is right cuz I sort of gave up the awards thing, but I just wanted to know that you still love me :)

S*M*I*L*E....you do!

Just so you know, I love you, too!

(kinda of pathethic that I need the reassurance, but hey, I knew you would understand)

Cherdecor said...

Ha! Ha! I was here earlier today and read Ginger's comment. I felt so sorry for her that I had to go look at her blog. I read for so long that I forgot that I had been here and had received an award. Old age, you know. I forgot where I had been!

Thank you so much Terri for the Award. I have to check your blog daily also. You might say I am addicted to the sisters' blogs.

God bless all of you! I love you all! I love that Ginger too! I hope she feels better.

Renee said...

Congrats on the award. I didn't realize you were Mari's sister. Small world! Hope y'all have a wonderful weekend.

Dena said...

good thing i got one from the other sisters or i may not be feeling da love either!

Bonnie said...

Thanks !!! I haven't been in blog land for a few days and was just stopping by to catch up !!!