Friday, June 13, 2008

First Year of Tee-Ball

Shaelyn played teeball for the first time this year. Dave was her coach. She really enjoyed it. One night, she had cheerleading and teeball so she decided to go to teeball because (in her words) the cheerleading team didn't need her! I guess the teeball team did. She loved making new friends and or course - snack was the best!


Shaelyn doing what she does best - hanging out with friends.
She is with Katiana - a friend she made at teeball.










Warm up exercises are crucial to winning the game!












Can you do this? You won't see me warming up for my games like this!












Dad helping adjust the tee












Made it on the base!

























Good game, everyone!









12 comments:

Cherdecor said...

That warming up activity looks like a real belly stretcher! Hahahahaha!

Joanne@ Blessed... said...

Terri,

She is just too cute!

Oh and as far as sisters armed with cameras...I find a camera to be a true blue weapon. I too am on guard at every family function.

Gotta love us picture taking sisters... ;O)

Blessings, Joanne

Jen said...

How cute!!! I love how they look with those huge batting helmets on!!! Cooper had his game last night and actually made it on all the bases and then made it to home!!! YEAH!!! I love watching the little kids play!

Dena said...

how awesome!

Renee said...

Nope, you won't catch me doing those warm up! Hope y'all have a great weekend!

Cheri said...

Maybe that stretching activity would help your front legs!
Glad she had a good year!

Bonnie said...

Oh I love it !! I played t-ball as a kid !! so much fun !!

Mari said...

I really think you should start that sort of warm up yourself - I bet the whole team would do better!

Anonymous said...

Tee-ball, oh the memories. It could so much fun or a really looooong night of ball. It depended on whether or not they figured out how to hit it.

Laura said...

Awww! She's so cute! Now come on- I'm sure you can do that warm-up, can't you! :)

Bonnie said...

I've moved my blog. Here's where you can find me and the details of why ...

Sheri said...

How wonderful! I love it:)