Monday, January 21, 2008

My latest Awards

Jennifer has awarded me with two new awards. Thanks Jennifer! I will display them with pride. Most of the people I know have received these, so I'm not picking anyone in particular to send these to, but, it you haven't received them before; pick them up, compliments of me!







The maker of this award says,

"I have met so many lovely and very talented ladies here in Blogdom, what more can I do or say to express my humbled heart to each, than to give all my dearest readers and friends a special award filled with love. So, spread the love dear ones, spread the love to those you love."






And just like Jennifer, I do count you all as friends, even though we may never see each other in person.







7 comments:

Justabeachkat said...

Hi Terri

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you'll come back...you're always welcome.

I've enjoyed my visit here. Congrats on your awards.

BTW, my son and daughter-in-love have three children of their own and are now in the process of adopting from China. Can't wait.

Hugs!
Kat

Bonnie said...

Congrats on the awards Terri !! :)

Dena said...

Congrats - you are such a bloggie BFF! I am glad Ginger FINALLY made it to school - I was a little worried ~ It was FUN to do!

Cheri said...

Congrats- you deserve them!

Mari said...

Congrats on these awards - you deserve them!

Anonymous said...

Blog Friends Forever!! :)

Maybe we CAN meet one day this side of heaven. We should host some kind of Blog retreat or something fun! :)

Knit-Wit said...

Congrats on all the awards!