Thursday, January 17, 2008

7 Weird Things About Me

Mari tagged me for this meme. This could prove to be a bit difficult for me because I am definitely not weird! But I'll try my best. Here are the rules:






"Simply link to the person who tagged you. SHARE SEVEN WEIRD things about yourself. Tag SEVEN bloggers to do the same AND include a link to their blog. Let each person know that they have been tagged and finally post the rules on your blog."


1: I'm thinking this is pretty common but seems strange to me. I love the smell of coffee, I love mocha and cappucino but do not like to drink coffee. (unless you add a ton on sugar)

2: I count things all the time - like cupboard drawers or doors in a hallway. I like them to end in 10 and will try to change things around so they do.

3: I type things out in my head when people say the words or I spell them quickly. It drives me crazy. I'd prefer to just sit and listen.

4: I make up songs for my kids and family. Everyone's favorite is "I am so Wonderful". I bet they all could sing it for you. It might have to go on my tombstone!

5: I like jam sandwiches. I like peanut butter sandwiches. Just don't put the two together. I can't eat it.

6. I can't stand any type of loud breathing or snoring - even my own. I have to sleep with ear plugs in so I don't hear Dave at night.

7. I still have my stuffed pet dog named Skippy. I got him when I was in 1st grade. He no longer has ears, his blue fur is pretty much gone and his eyes have been replaced with buttons. He doesn't live in my bed but has a section of a cupboard downstairs but I just can't throw him away.

That's the best I could come up with. If any of you haven't done this and are looking for a post - go ahead: I'm tagging YOU!
(Let me know if you're doing it and I'll link to you.)



10 comments:

Melissa in Mel's World said...

WHAT????

You don't like Peanut Butter AND Jam together???

Now, that IS weird!!!

HA!!!

Melissa

Mari said...

You are wierd! And the fact that people can hardly breath around isn't good! I didn't know you still had Skippy - I remember him. And yes - I can sing the wonderful song.

Bonnie said...

This weird meme cracks me up ! I'm going to have to do it too !! I've seen it around about a few blogs and I've loved reading all of them !! Too bad you can't video the wonderful song and share it with the rest of us ...

Anonymous said...

I don't know Terri, I think you're weird! :)
Jam sandwiches? No peanut butter?

We could never sleep together---I snore! :) (and breathe in my sleep too)

Laura said...

Those are so funny - I learned a lot about you! Although I already knew this:

"I am so wonderful - it's true.
I am so wonderful - unlike you.
I am so wonderful - can't you see?
It's wonderful, wonderful me!"

Cherdecor said...

I love reading these memes. They really make me laugh.

Talk about weird! My husband likes sandwiches made of peanutbutter, bananas, honey, and TANG! Talk about strange!

Knit-Wit said...

You sound a little OC to me - the whole number 10 thing and needing to rearrange.

I LOVE the smell of coffee but don't care to drink it either (unless it's got so much stuff in it that you can't legally call it coffee anymore)

Cheri said...

That's funny- I didn't know you counted things too- I do the same thing!!! It does drive you nuts doesn't it!

Anonymous said...

You are special alright!

Great list of weirds, hehe.

Anonymous said...

i HATE that song!!!
~ your wonderful daughter who is sick of h/w and hating papers~