Thursday, April 19, 2007

My dull life

I know, I know, I haven't written anything lately. But really there hasn't been much of anything special going on in my life. It's just been the typical days after spring break. But today I headed out to Costco and Gordon Foods with a friend. We are trying to plan Katelyn and Erin's open house. (which for those of you who don't know is May 19) We were trying to plan the menu and compare prices. This kind of thing puts me somewhat into "panic" mode. We've started buying pop and water which has been on sale. We'll see how this all goes - I may have to look to other experts (Mari) who have been through this before! Aaaaagh!
On a side note - for those of you who watch American Idol - last night I believe I heard shouts of joy going up throughout all of the country. It was the night to say goodbye to Sandjaya!!! Now if we could only get rid of Melinda - boy I bet that would give her a "true" surprised look on her face if she got the "boot"!

1 comment:

Laura said...

I'm sure your life isn't as dull as you say it is - you have Shaelyn around! :)
Don't worry about the open house - it will go fine.
And thank you by the way - I started Book One that you gave me and now I'm having a hard time working because I just want to read. I was thinking of bringing it to work and just seeing if anyone notices me reading it!