Tuesday, January 23, 2007

What do you want to be?

The other day, Shaelyn was watching a program in the morning. It was talking about what they wanted to be when they grew up. So I asked her what she wanted to be. She replied, without any hesitation, "A Cinderella princess" I thought that was a lofty goal so I asked her if that didn't work, what else would she like to be. "A Cinderella princess" she answered again. So I guess that is what she is in training for. Actually, she's doing quite well in the training process already. So I would like to warn all of you to keep your lives clean because you will probably all be investigated in the future. It's good to know that we should all be financially stable though for the future, isn't it!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Goodness! That's my problem! What was I thinking! Instead of wasting all that time and money at school to end up sitting here at this desk, I could have chosen instead to be a princess. Perhaps Shaelyn could give me some pointers though and I could switch professions! :)