Wednesday, January 10, 2007

My "boring" life

I'm beginning to feel like Heather - not that I'm complaining (I don't need anything wacky happening to me) - but I really don't have much to blog about lately. Now that school has started again, life has become routine. I even looked through old pictures and nothing struck me to blog about. I mentioned this predicament to Katelyn and she said her interesting fact was that she saw a fox run across the road on the way home from work. This weekend, the girls have their dance to go to and I should have some pictures of that. So - no - I haven't forgotten my blog but life has just become blase. Bear with me until next week and I will have more for you to see.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I'm glad to see you're still over there! I was just about to email you and see where you were. I understand though. Sometimes you just can't think of anything to blog about!