Thursday, December 28, 2006

President Ford

Cheri and I went to the Ford museum today to sign the condolence book for President Ford. It was kind of a neat moment. We figured that it was a historical moment that could probably never happen again. Unfortunately, we forgot to bring a camera. We could have kicked ourselves! We didn't really have to wait all that long to get in to sign either. There were a lot of people there with their kids to sign too. We walked on down the path to see where the burial plot was also. It's really a nice area that I never really knew was there. I don't know if I will be heading there next week during the funeral because I'm sure it will be extremely busy. If anybody else gets a chance, I'd say to head down there. Yes, there will be a wait these next few days, but I'm sure you will not get the opportunity again.

No comments: