Saturday, April 19, 2008

I Love This Kind of Mail!


Look what I got yesterday! This was part of a package that was sent to Mari for all of us sisters, all the way from New Zealand from Karen. Mari's been holding onto this package for awhile until all of us could get together. It's been a while because of spring break and work schedules. So yesterday was the day we planned and then..... Cheri decided to hurt her leg! Karen's darling little daughter drew a beautiful picture so we decided to pass that along to Cheri to make her feel better. Mari will be dropping Cheri's things off to her.
I have tasted that chocolate and is it good! It's almost worth the plane ticket to head over there and buy some myself. Karen also sent us rulers. I put mine with my scrapbooking supplies, so every time I use it I will think of her.
THANK YOU so much Karen. That was such a nice gift to receive in the mail. Aren't blogging buddies just the best?!!!

8 comments:

Bonnie said...

She's such a sweetie !!

A Captured Reflection said...

I am glad you are pleased - there are too many nice tasting chocolates over here, it can be a veritable feast. Emma says hi to Flat Stacy and Shaelyn :-)

Cherdecor said...

What a nice gift! Blogging buddies are the best!

Cheri said...

It is so fun- I'm enjoying my card and my chocolate!

Mari said...

I'm keeping my ruler with my scrapbook things too. I'll think of Karen every time I use it!

Dena said...

Blogging Buds are the BEST! who doesn't LOVE mail!

Jen said...

Oh how fun!!!! I love blogging buddies!

Knit-Wit said...

Too fun! I love getting mail like that!