Sunday, December 21, 2008

Warning!!

Stay off the roads people!!! It's 9:00 here and I just returned home. Chelsea had to work at the nursing home this morning so I took her. It was horrible. I couldn't see a thing. There was maybe a lane plowed on Chicago Drive and it's starting to drift badly. At least churches were smart and cancelled services. Now I have to head back this afternoon to pick her up. I don't think there will be any improvement; in fact it will probably be worse. Just take my advice and stay home!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our church didn't cancel, but then it never has in the 25 years we've gone there. I guess our pastor figures if people can get to the mall they can get to church. We are being wise and staying home. Jenna was suppose to work, but she is without a voice and I'm so thankful we can all just stay put today.

Stay warm and be safe picking Chelsea up.

Cheri said...

I'm looking out my window and I can't see A THING!
Be safe picking up Chelsea.

Mari said...

For the first time in forever, the weather is bad and none of us have to go in to work. I'm sorry you had to get out for Chelsea - Drive careful picking her up!

Dena said...

come visit me!!!

LeslieW. said...

No wonder you have so much time to blog! Who would want to go outside! Bundle up and stay warm!

Cherdecor said...

Terri, I hope that you and Chelsea got home safely this afternoon. It sounds like there are blizzard conditions in your part of the country! Stay safe and stay warm!

Sheri said...

YIKES! Its been rough here too....I just hope its better by Friday when we are heading to NY!!!!

Hang in there....or go play!:)