Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A Bit of Time and Work

Do you remember that last year, we painted our bedroom? Well, slowly we've been working to save up money for a floor. We found this wood floor on clearance. It has been sitting in our bedroom, waiting to be installed. A few weeks ago, Dave had some time, so he invited Mark over for a floor makeover. In less than 5 hours, they had it completed. Now I just have to get a rug to lay down.


Here is my room with the old teal green carpet. (Ignore those spots on the picture)















Here are the guys working hard!











Here is the floor all completed. Doesn't it look nice? I don't know why there are spots in my picture because the floor doesn't have them!



7 comments:

Mari said...

It looks great! I can't wait to see it in person.

Cheri said...

Don't you just love it! A rug is a great idea- it will cozy the room right up!

Cherdecor said...

That is a beautiful floor! I love the color! I bet it even smells good. Those are two good men!

Zaankali said...

It looks wonderful. I am sure you will love it.

Bonnie said...

The spots may be on your camera lens.

The floor looks beautiful ! Want to come put one in at my place ?! ha ha

Sheri said...

NICE is an understatement!

Unknown said...

I haven't been here for a while, but I love your new floor. Nice to have all that help too.