Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Camping Pictures

I know - I know; it's been forever since I posted. We got back from camping last Saturday. My Dad informed me that my garden was overflowing with food so I have been chopping and cutting peppers, tomatoes, zucchini and pickles yesterday and today.
I thought I would at least post some pictures of our great week, in spite of a few rain showers. Overall, we had a really good time!



Back from the beach











1-2-3 JUMP!












Shaelyn helping tie-dye her shirt. I'll show a completed picture soon!











The waves were really big on Thursday











Shaelyn enjoying the BIG waves











7 comments:

Cheri said...

Great pictures of the waves- they were really big that day!

Cherdecor said...

I bet it is hard to get back into putting away food after being away and having such a great time at the lake. Now you are back to the real world. Great pictures!

Sheri said...

WOW! I love the 123 jump picture!!! Looks like so much fun! The waves are beautiful too!

Mari said...

Good for you for canning and freezing, but a rude re-entry to the real world! I can't wait to see Shaelyn's shirt.

Andrew Bruins said...

Wow, those were big waves. Makes me miss Michigan.

Anonymous said...

thank you aunt cheri :)
~Kay~

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a blast! Sounds like you all had a good time :)

Once the kids are back in school we will have to hook up again.